Wednesday, May 20, 2009

it's been too long

since I posted a new blog, so here are three..todays, and two that I wrote in the course of the past two weeks.


SIKE!

I saved the ones I wrote wrong. so dumb.

here's a brief!

It took me over 8 hours of flying to make it back to Kotzebue, which SUCKED. I got on flight 151 on Saturday to make it home for graduation... and didn't actually make it to Kotzebue until flight 151 on Sunday, after having missed graduation! that was very frustrating, and sad.


I started working on Monday morning at 7, and so far, my job SUCKS the people I work with drive me absolutley nutso! I do however get paid on Friday.. hopefully, because as of right now, I don't have an employee number, which might mean no paycheck. Which would RUIN my birthday, which happens to be on Friday as well!


Kotzebue is cold. and there is WAYY too much water and snow. I have to wear my rubber boots to work every morning, and yesterday, I almost got wet, because the water in my front yard was so deep. Today though, Charlotte, Maija, Kaisa, Nudgent, and I went for a walk, and it was pretty nice. I am starting to enjoy the weather here.


On Sunday, I took the time to cut off Charlotte's cast. Onni broke her knuckle a few weeks back, and after an eventfull night out, her cast got very very wet. and STINKY. So I cut it off, it took us a set of plyers, tweezers, a knife, and a pair of kitchen scissors...that broke (=

I ended up with very sore thumbs.. and then I called Zach, who informed me that if we had just soaked her cast in hot water, it would have unraveled. STUPID!


off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment