Friday, March 13, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Last night, my friend Heather and I went to the midnight showing of "The Last House on the Left." Let me tell you, it was awesome! Very scary in a real kind of way I guess. Reminds me not take things from complete strangers! After the movie, Heather and I rode around Anchorage, looking for something to do, since we were not about to fall asleep right after seeing that movie. We drove and BSed, almost like being back in kotzebue!

This morning, I woke up at 9:30 am, to Charm and Harry's new puppy. He is a seven week old lab boarder collie mix. Reminds me of Onni though, he looks more like a lab in my eyes. I'll put a picture up as soon as I get one. Anyway, when he finally fell back asleep, I was wide awake of course. So I picked up my book, "White is for Magic" and started reading where I left off last night. I was about a third way done with the book at this point. I finished it this morning and there was no way I was about to sleep after reading that, because it's about a girl, named Stacey, who has nightmares for weeks and weeks before they finally start coming true! Very interesting, because she's into the whole witch thing and conducts spells. After reading that, I decided that I should try and do something with my day, and that was when I decided to attempt doing math homework. Big Failure! :)

So I showered up and called Heather. We decided to go to Plato's Closet, a Value Village, very cool. I snagged a cute grey shirt for four dollars! Heather and I part ways to start 'getting ready' for the night. Of course I started getting ready as soon as I got home, Heather on the other hand, got lazy. Now i'm all dolled up, with no book to read to pass the time! She's on her way over, cause apparently she needs my amazing curling iron.

So, tonight our plan is to "go fishing" for guys, a bit cliche i know, but sounded funny lastnight when we were super tired. So wish me luck, or bad luck...depending on who you are (=

1 comment: