Friday, March 27, 2009

mmm, cookies!




I'm making the "famous" chocolate chip cookies (=
that is, if Harry comes back fast enough with the chocolate chips, because I might just eat all of the dough.



Other than the fact that im getting fat from cookie dough... im dead broke (= I have been living off of noodles and cereal. So cookies are a HUGE step up! Charm had to go to the dentist today, so she's sleeping in the living room, and right before I came to the kitchen to cook, I put Aiden to sleep.

he seems so much cuter when hes sleeping!

I am still waiting on the third book from the Twlight series.. I finished New Moon on Wednesday, and since Charm's sister took Eclipse, I haven't started it. Let me say, IM DYING!!!
Here are a couple more pictures of Aiden and I (=


Sleepy boy kisses for aunty!

No comments:

Post a Comment