Monday, June 8, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another

I spoke too soon about being semi happy about the animals. The ducks are still not giving me problems, except for the fact that they are in the dark, and I need to find a new extension cord, and a new place to plug it in, since Shockie chewed up the first extension cord, and the only plug in that I can get to is near her...
I don't know where keys are to the bed and breakfast, so I can't use those plug ins, however; they would be perfect.
The dogs are driving me nuts now! As soon as I let them both in lastnight, Shockie peed on the floor.. and then this morning, Nudge did. No more water during the day for them.. just when I feed them in the morning. Not only did they pee on the floor, just because I thought I could fall asleep in a quiet house, the dogs had other plans for my night. They wrestled ALL night lastnight. I was very very very angry after about the 10th time I woke up to them growling at each other and bumping into the bed and walls etc..
So I did what any other sleepy crazy woman would do, I got up, swore a few times, and then beat the dogs up. They then went to opposite sides of the bedroom, where Nudge sounded like an old man snoring all night and Shockie was breathing so hard, I swear she was having an asthma attack.
Just when I thought that they couldn't get into any more trouble, I came home for lunch and found Shockie loose... AGAIN
She got into all the trash I picked up YESTERDAY from when she got into it on Saturday.... She is now really really DIRTY, and will not sleep in the house for the remainder of my stay at Maija's. She is also stuck inside the kennel, becuase she has now broken THREE collars, and Maija and Dean do not have anymore.


I have run out of reasons to keep her at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment