Friday, April 17, 2009

feeling better.

I went to kotzebue on Tuesday morning, and came back on Wednesday. The trip was AWESOME, it was so nice to be in Kotzebue. I can't wait till I go home for the summer now. Except for the fact that there's so much damn snow. I had a MAJOR sinus headache when I left Kotzebue, and when I got to Anchorage, I went straight to bed and started watching Gillmore Girls. I went to sleep at about 10:00 pm and didn't get up until about 5:00 pm the next day, I still felt like crap though. THEN Jessa called me, and told me that she was coming into Anchorage this weekend. So I went straight to bed, and slept for another 14 hours hoping that I would feel better. I do feel a lot better now, my nose is just runny, and annoying, and I cough once in a while. I am super super excited to see jessa this weekend! even though her boyfriend is coming with her, which may change a lot. the dang time isn't going by nearly fast enough. I have cleaned my room, made myself dinner, curled my hair, put make-up on, and watched about 4 episodes of Gillmore Girls, which is my new addiction. I started watching it like 2 weeks ago, and I am on season three (=
ohh almost forgot, latley, everytime I go downstairs and see Aiden, he cries when I try to leave him. I don't know what changed him.. he started this after I came back from my two day trip to kotzebue. makes me wonder how he's gonna be when I leave for the summer. I'm really gonna miss him. Anyway, I am off... to find something to waste my time. until jessa gets here. I'll post pictures from this weekend on Sunday or Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment