Monday, April 13, 2009

Kotzebue Tomorrow (=

I'm headed to the Elmendorf Air Force base in less than 14 hours! yay
Saima will be in Anchorage tonight, and she will drop me off at the gate at 8:00 a.m. Saima has appointments tomorrow here in Anchorage and I will be backWednesday night. I still haven't decided on what I will say to all my old high school buddies. I have to 'motivate' them to further their education to get better jobs, and yadda yadda. Besides Kotzebue, I am excited about our dance final! It's coming togeather, and the more we add on, the funner it becomes to preform. We are close to done with it, Leslie said we may finish it by Wednesday. She wants to preform it outside without the music, and I am hoping that we decide to do that, becuase that would be super fun! Since I wont be in class on Wednesday, I hope that she doesn't decide to go outside as SOON as it gets done. I think there was a misunderstanding between my math teacher and I, because she told me that I needed to do THREE quizzes or tests before last Saturday at midnight. So, I had already done two, and I did one more on Saturday afternoon. I got an e-mail today saying that she withdrawled me from the class. Thats frustrating, so I am going to e-mail her and ask why, and see if there are any other options. I am frustrated by this, because if I really am withdrawled from the class, I will have to pay for the rest of college on my own. Which wont be TOO bad if I stay in Anchorage, and only go to school for four years. So this sort of ruins my plans to attend another college at this point. Eventually, I am sure it will all work out, and there is no way that I am going to stop going to college. Even though I keep hitting stupid little bumps, that might ruin many other people. This summer I might be able to save enough money for next semester, but I will have to get a job here in Anchorage when I come back, which is what I planned on doing this semester, but that didn't happen, due to some roommate and baby issues. Hopefully I can either find some non-physco roommates, or live in the dorm. I am kind of at a standstill with my living arrangements for now. Maybe if Jessa comes to school next semester, we can share a SMALL apartment.. I miss her! She called me today, and said that she wanted to come to Anchorage this weekend, and I am super excited about that, even though it's just a maybe right now. I am always happier when she's around.

I just figured out how I can put my music video on this, but I am at school right now, and I don't want to save the video to this computer, so I will do it when I get home. I will also post pictures from the weekend up.
Remember, what goes around comes around. Hopefully very good things start happening soon (=

1 comment: