Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lonely Easter


First of all, Happy Easter (=



I miss my family a lot more than normal today.
Everyone is out celebrating Easter with their family, and I am sitting at home waiting for Charm's cousin Devon to come over so we can change my cars tires. (one popped lastnight when I was driving home) I guess it's not so bad, I could be working, like Charm. I am going to dinner at Blanche's later on, but Easter is just not the same when i don't get to color eggs, or hide them, or wake up to a basket full of surprises from the 'easter bunny' I also miss eating easter breakfast at my mom's, I haven't had decent pancakes since christmas! The village inn and gwennies pancakes just don't compare to homecooked sourdough pancakes made with none-other than LOVE. I am super excited about going home on Tuesday (= even though I will only be there overnight, it's going to be nice to see my family before I come back to Anchorage for my dreaded FINALS. That reminds me, I should probably study.... yikes, the end of the semester is coming up a lot quicker than I thought! I am getting more and more excited for summer. I am definatley excited for softball!! and making some dang money, I should have my job back at the hosptial... which is good, it's a good job for someone like me. I'm off to change my tires and come up with a cute easter hair style, so I feel a little in the spirit of this holiday.





1 comment:

  1. Adii we sure missed you too. I woke up all lonely and sad, because our house is frozen. The boiler is on the shitz again. So, Koy had to sleep at Fannie's and Kaisa at her Nana's. Even Dean was a little depressed when we woke up and he didn't get to hide eggs for the kids. We went to church, and then picked up BOTH girls and had an egg hunt outdoors. I'll post pics so you can see.

    Maybe we'll have a big dinner on Tuesday ah?! What do you want to eat?

    ReplyDelete