Monday, April 27, 2009

Hippity hop

I tried to upload my video earlier, but my spanish teacher caught me not paying attention. HAHA
Here it is though!

Thanks to my classmate Brian!!


Other than my hip hop class, I have finals on Friday, and then I am DONE! Charm and harry moved, and I have been pretty much living at Blanches. We had an awesome time on Friday, Blanche's aunt Nancy had been in town throug the week, and decided to leave on Saturday. We had a huge barbeque and played kings cup and pong. I don't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did that night. I am headed to Kotzebue on Saturday morning to catch graduation, and to start working. I am really excited...mostly. I miss softball and making money, but I am really going to miss Anchorage this summer, among other things (= I will put pictures up in a different blog. It's being slowww

No comments:

Post a Comment